Dr. Shruti Chawla is a diligent, clinically efficient and skilled eye surgeon with 23 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology. With her vast experience in the field of cataract surgery (Phaco Emulsification Surgery), Refractive surgery (LASIK) and Glaucoma Surgery and Retina. She is the senior consultant in the Department of Ophthalmology at Jaipur Golden Hospital and also practicing at Chawla ENT & Eye Clinic, Sector 3, Rohini.
- Dr. Shruti Chawla has done her MBBS and MS Ophthalmology from Pt B.D. Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak.
- Did her FCLI (Contact Lens) from Venu Eye Institute.
- Did her fellowship in Phacoemulsification from Shroff Eye Hospital.
- Did fellowship in Medical Retina from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
Bring in 21 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology. She has a vast experience of having worked at Pt B.D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak, Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Rohini, Venu Eye Institute, Delhi, Dr. Shroff Charity Eye Hospital, Bhagwati Hospital, Rohini and Braham Shakti Hospital, Rohini.
- She is vastly experienced to perform Phaco Emulsification (Stitchless Surgery)and MICS for Cataract.
- She has an active interest in refractive surgery (LASIK) for removal of Spectacles.
- Her field of interest also includes Glaucoma, Squint and Pediatric Ophthalmology for which she provides both surgical and conservative management.
- With Fellowship of contract lens behind her, she provides contact lens facilities and also deals with any complication related to contact lenses.
- She has a special interest in managing retinal related complications arising due to diabetes and hypertension.
- Actively involved in teaching of DNB trainees at Jaipur Golden Hospital
Presentation & Membership
- She is a life member of All India Ophthalmological Society.
- She is a life member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society.
- She is an active member of the Delhi Medical Association.
- Has presented numerous number of papers at annual conferences of All India Ophthalmological Society and Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS)