Dr. Praveen Chawla is a skillful, clinically proficient and efficient ENT Surgeon with vast experience of 21 years in the field of ENT. At present, he is senior ENT Consultant Surgeon in Jaipur Golden Hospital and also practicing at Chawla ENT & Eye Clinic, Sector – 3, Rohini.
- Dr. Praveen Chawla has done his M.B.B.S. & MS (ENT) from J.N. Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University.
- Did his DNB (ENT) from National Board of Examinations and was inducted as MNAMS.
- Bring in his vast experience in the field of Ear, Nose, Throat and Head & Neck Surgery.
- With the experience of having worked in J.N. Medical College & Hospital, R.M.L. Hospital, Delhi, ESI Hospital and now Jaipur Golden Hospital. Dr. Praveen Chawla has 21 years of experience in the field of ENT and Head & Neck Surgery.
- Dr. Praveen Chawla has experience of teaching and providing surgical training to DNB students in ENT at Jaipur Golden Hospital and has been guided to a number of DNB students in ENT at Jaipur Golden Hospital.
- He is immensely experienced to perform all micro ear surgeries like Tympanoplasty, Stapedectomies, and Mastoidectomy.
- He is vastly experienced in all nose surgeries including Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries, Endoscopic Septoplasty & Extended FESS.
- In Adenoid & Tonsil surgeries, he is using Coblation Technique and Radiofrequency for best results.
- His field of interest includes Snoring and Sleep Apnoea for which he provides both surgical and conservative management.
- He has an active interest in vertigo with five presentations and lectures to medical fraternity in Delhi.
- He is also experienced in other head and neck surgeries including parotid, thyroid, and submandibular gland and head and neck cancer.
- He has an active interest in all voice disorders and hugely experienced to perform all microlaryngeal surgeries.
Awards & Publications
- Presented papers at various state & national level conferences.
- He has been organizing secretary for CME-ENT Update at Jaipur Golden Hospital in 2009 and then at 2nd Annual ENT symposium at Jaipur Golden Hospital in 2011.
- He is an active member of Delhi Medical Association.
- Life Member of Association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India (AOI), Delhi Branch