Dr. Praveen Chawla is a skillful, clinically proficient and efficient ENT Surgeon with vast experience of 22 years in the field of ENT. At present, he is senior ENT Consultant Surgeon in Jaipur Golden Hospital , Max Hospital PitamPura and also practicing at Chawla ENT & Eye Clinic, Sector – 3, Rohini.
- Dr. Praveen Chawla has done his M.B.B.S. & MS (ENT) from J.N. Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University.
- Did his DNB (ENT) from National Board of Examinations and was inducted as MNAMS.
- Bring in his vast experience in the field of Ear, Nose, Throat and Head & Neck Surgery.
- With the experience of having worked in J.N. Medical College & Hospital, R.M.L. Hospital, Delhi, ESI Hospital and now Jaipur Golden Hospital. Dr. Praveen Chawla has 21 years of experience in the field of ENT and Head & Neck Surgery.
- Dr. Praveen Chawla has experience of teaching and providing surgical training to DNB students in ENT at Jaipur Golden Hospital and has been guided to a number of DNB students in ENT at Jaipur Golden Hospital.
- He is immensely experienced to perform all micro ear surgeries like Tympanoplasty, Stapedectomies, and Mastoidectomy.
- He is vastly experienced in all nose surgeries including Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries, Endoscopic Septoplasty & Extended FESS.
- In Adenoid & Tonsil surgeries, he is using Coblation Technique and Radiofrequency for best results.
- His field of interest includes Snoring and Sleep Apnoea for which he provides both surgical and conservative management.
- He has an active interest in vertigo with eleven presentations and lectures to medical fraternity in Delhi.
- He is also experienced in other head and neck surgeries including parotid, thyroid, and submandibular gland and head and neck cancer.
- He has an active interest in all voice disorders and hugely experienced to perform all microlaryngeal surgeries.
Awards & Publications
- Presented papers at various state & national level conferences.
- He has been organizing secretary for CME-ENT Update at Jaipur Golden Hospital in 2009 and then at 2nd Annual ENT symposium at Jaipur Golden Hospital in 2011.
- He is an active member of Delhi Medical Association.
- Life Member of Association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India (AOI), Delhi Branch